Thursday 22 April 2021

ADDED MORE EARNING OPPORTUNITIES

I have also been networking outdoors since the recent lock down has been finished I have been going out for 2 hours A-day trying to network to build-up new relationships and get possible new clients for my various online activities

One thing I have been doing is to promote my art work I have been doing this by offering sketches on the spot for people leaving them my details so that they can see my online portfolios and even contact me in the future if they wish to do so

 I have not been charging for this service except I have been saying that I can accept donations which will enhance and progress my art work activities on and off line the donations will help to buy new art materials so that I can produce new art work in the future to sell


No comments:

Post a Comment