Friday 29 January 2021

Update on some of my earnings up till now

 Free Bitcoin is another online program which offers several ways to 

earn I have started doing tasks and paid surveys with them and nearly 

have £2  in my balance a!ready. They pay in Bitcoin which can be 

exchanged for pounds. But I may have to wait until my balance is worth

£10 before I can cash out


I have  £6.37 in my PEEMISE balance now 

MINIMUM REQUIRED to cashout is £12 

They have short survey tasks and also some tasks

where you go out and take photos plus answer a few

questions.


I've joined 3 get paid to read programs now

YOU GET PROFIT

BUX SURVEYS

CLIX TO YOU

I've got my first 5 referrals at YOU GET PROFIT, and have

started to work on the other two. I am not cashing out

at the moment because my strategy is to earn a 

minimum of £10 daily first, before I can cash out any

profit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment